- Please inform the reception on arrival.
- It is not allowed to lay plastic or mats on the grass.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed.
- Dogs on leash both large and small.
- Dogs outlets outside the camper area. Using a pet bag or poop scoop is mandatory.
- Waste can be discharge into the appropriate bins.
- Dirty water can be discharge at the appropriate places.
- Empty the contents of a chemical toilet in the designated area.
- Grilling in consultation with the administrator and at a designated place.
- The use of electric heaters and airconditioners is prohibited.
- We and our guests appreciate it when you leave the facilities clean after a visit, so you and our other guests end up in a clean environment.
- The sanitary building is not a playground.
- It is forbidden to smoke in and around the toilet building
- To prevent blockages in the sewer system it is not allowed to flush damp and/or disposable cleaning cloths and/or sanitary towels into the toilet.
- For personal notifications, please sign our guestbook.
- For problems or concerns, please contact our administrator.
If all guests follow these simple rules the camper place remains clean and we all have profit from it.
We wish you a pleasant stay on camper Park Turfstee!